5. Course on project communication
On this page we publish innovative on-line course materials in Hungarian language in the topic of project communication.
The objective of this course is to present what is the role and what are the tasks of project communication during the various stages of the project cycle. We discuss various channels and tools for realizing project communication, including compulsory and recommended communication tools of LIFE projects.
The course development is under construction, please get back later to this page.
- Introduction to project communication
- Communication planning aspects in the project development phase
- Communication in the project start phase: Action plan & Communication plan
- Communication tools in the project start phase: Kick-off meeting, Website
- Communication tools in the project main delivery phase - an overview
- Expert engagement, Community engagement
- The production of publicity material, Noticeboards
- Media appearances: public relations, press release, interview
- On-line appearances: newsletter, social media
- Communication tools towards the end of the the project: Laymen's report, After Life plan
- Communication tools after the main project delivery phase